L-Arginine C6H14N4O2 CAS 74-79-3
L-Arginine C6H14N4O2 CAS 74-79-3, Molecular Weight: 174.2. Characters of L-Arginine, White rhombic crystal, odorless, bitter. Soluble in water, very slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether. Function and application: Nutritional supplements, flavoring agents. For pharmaceutical raw materials and food additives. L-Arginine Storage, Sealed storage
1. White rhombic crystal, odorless, bitter
2. Soluble in water, very slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether.
L-Arginine Function and Application
1. Nutritional supplements, flavoring agents
2. For pharmaceutical raw materials and food additives
3. Arginine is an essential amino acid to maintain the growth and development of infants and young children
4. For biochemical studies, all kinds of hepatic coma and viral liver alanine aminotransferase abnormalities
L-Arginine Product Photo
L-Arginine Transportation and Payment Terms
L-Arginine Quality Standard: AJI, JP, BP, EP, USP, FCC
8 Kg/drum, 25 Kg/drum or as your requirement.