Antiepilepsy Carbamazepine Tablets 200 mg
Carbamazepine Tablets is forbidden for the patients with atrioventricular block, serum iron serious abnormal, bone marrow suppression, severe liver function insufficiency. Antiepilepsy Carbamazepine Tablets 200 mg is a anti-seizure medication and Antiepileptic Drugs. Pharmacological effects of carbamazepine is anticonvulsants antiepileptic, neuropathic pain resistance, resistance to manic depression, improve some symptoms of mental illness, central diabetes insipidus.
Generic name. Carbamazepine Tablets
English name. Carbamazepine Tablets
Molecular Formula. C15H12N2O
Molecular Weight. 236.27
Antiepilepsy Carbamazepine Tablets 200 mg Indications
1. The complex partial seizure, systemic rigidity – ruf twin attacks, the above two kinds of combination attacks or other parts or systemic attack;The typical or atypical absence seizures, muscle ruf twin tension or absence seizures is invalid.
2. Trigeminal neuralgia and glossopharyngeal nerve pain, and also used for trigeminal neuralgia ease after preventive medication for a long time.Can also be used for spinal tuberculosis and multiple sclerosis, diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain and neuralgia after trauma, limb pain and neuralgia after herpes.
3. The prevention or treatment of manic depression
4. The central part of diabetes insipidus
5. For some mental illnesses including schizophrenia is perceptual disease and refractory schizophrenia and related to the limbic system dysfunction syndrome.
6. Restless leg syndrome (Ekbom syndrome), partial side facial spasm.
7. The addiction of alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
Antiepilepsy Carbamazepine Tablets 200 mg Product Photos
Antiepilepsy Carbamazepine Tablets 200 mg Transportation and Payment Terms
10 x 10 tablets/box